THIS IS A STABILITY HOTFIX RELEASE TO FIX THE MAJOR ISSUE IN 18.104.22.168 REGARDING POTION EFFECTS FROM ARS MAGICA CLASHING WITH EVERYTHING ELSE. 22.214.171.124 WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LAUNCHER WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THIS RELEASE GOING LIVE, SO PLEASE UPDATE IMMEDIATELY.
TO BE SAFE BEFORE UPDATING, MAKE SURE YOU (OR YOUR PLAYERBASE) DO NOT HAVE ANY SPECIAL POTION EFFECTS (POISON, WEAKNESS, HASTE, SLOW FALL, ETC.) APPLIED TO YOU, OR YOU MAY FIND YOUR PLAYER DATA INVALID AFTER UPDATING AND HAVE TO DELETE IT TO RESTORE ACCESS TO YOUR WORLD, WHICH WOULD ALSO REMOVE YOUR INVENTORY.
IF YOU'RE NOT SURE, EMPTY YOUR INVENTORY COMPLETELY BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID LOSING ANYTHING IMPORTANT.
== UPDATED MODS ==
Ars Magica 2 [1.2.0.022]
== CONFIGS ==
- Ars Magica 2 potion IDs moved - this will invalidate existing Ars Magica buffs on your character at the time of updating and may invalidate your player data if any were active before updating - or if you get lucky you'll...
Ok from what I can tell this packupdate sucks, its creates a TON of new problems. If your crashing please check for one of the following.
Anything that generates a potion effect is currently unstable because Ars Magica is assigning potion IDs higher than 256, causing them to actually get assigned from 0 onwards and either overwrite existing vanilla enchantments or point to IDs with nothing registered and that's when you crash.
Welcome to the new and hopefully much improved Maddyncraft webportal. We are sorry you had to suffer that last few weeks with the red and blinding white on enjin, but we were working hard on this one to spend any time on something that was going away.
A few things to note.
1. Thanks to Dellici for putting this new forum together for us. It would have taken me 10x as long and looked half as good if I would have done it myself.
2. Enjin will be going away very very shortly. I would suggest you register here and start using this site.
3. Forums will be pruned a bit to remove redundant information and theads.
4. Only a few threads will be carried over from the old Enjin site so if theres anything you want to save or think you need let us know.
Once again welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here at Maddyncraft.