2. Re-install your Modsauce making sure to deselect Fastcraft from the recommended mods list. Make sure to re-install Modsauce in 126.96.36.199 because you will lose ars magica 2 and will not be able to connect to the server.
3. If anything goes wrong blame yaedien, because he is the one who told me this.
If you notice any oddities dealing directly with 188.8.131.52 please do not hesitate to contact us in this thread, in a PM, in a ticket, or in TS3. So that is 4 different method's of contact you can reach us at (5 if you include filling out a bug report)
We will be updating to version 184.108.40.206 but there are some massive changes everybody should be aware before we proceed with this.
We are still discussing internally when exactly we will update to 220.127.116.11, we are monitoring the modsauce modpack forums closely to be aware of any major issue's that may pop up since this was just released. Further information will be announced after we have decided.
1. Clean out the quarry world, This is going to be completely reset due to the modpack update that is happening, The mod has been completely rewrote!
2. There was a few mod's that have been removed which were causing massive issue's for server environments, which is great since there was literally hundreds of bugfixes included in this massive update.
You can read the rest of the details of the update following the link below.
We are proud to release Hermitcraft Modsauce Modpack!
This is the latest 18.104.22.168 pack. Before you go joining the server, Please be aware of a few changes to our procedures in dealing with this server.
1. Quarries,Ender Quarries, and Digiminers are legal for use unless we find people abusing the system.
- Please utilize the mining world which you can access from /spawn or /warp mining or /warp miningworld
- For those who utilize Digiminers or ender quarries, please make sure you leave a sign signalling other players that it has been quarried.
- Miningworld has ALL ores that I am aware of, If you find it lacking an ore let staff know, we want ores here to be plentiful for people don't have to destroy other worlds and cause problems.
- Miningworld also has 2x ore gen compared to all the other worlds to encourage people to use it.
2. Soul Cages are not restricted as of this moment unless we catch people...
Staff has decided that the players that will get early access to modsauce will be Trusted rank or Elite rank.
You can go and buy these ranks now to get access to modsauce early.
PLEASE POST HERE SO WE CAN ADD YOU TO THE WHITE LIST. IP is maddyncraft.com
Keep in mind that the world is subject to a reset.
Staff has also decided that ranks will carry over however we have not decided on what we are going to do about items that have been bought seeing as some of them might not be restricted and some are not even in modsauce.
most staff has already gotten off so don't plan to see most of us on there.